Executive Chairperson, appointed Director and Chairperson as from 5 June 2017
Nationality/Country of Residency:
Corporate Governance, Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Operational Excellence Committee (Chairperson)
Skills and Experience:
- Holder of a degree in Food Sciences and Technology from Polytech Engineering School, Montpellier, France and followed Management Executive Program at INSEAD.
- Joined CIEL Group in March 2017 as Chief Officer – Operational Excellence after 17 years of working experience in similar position.
- Supporting the consolidation and growth of the global operations of CIEL Group through the deployment of new principles and tools of operational excellence; and heading the Healthcare cluster of the Group.
- Been president of the MCCI, Mauritius Chamber of Commerce in Industry in 2015/2016.
- Directorships in other listed companies of the SEM*: CIEL Textile Limited and Sun Limited