Monday – Friday
07 30 Hrs - 23 00 Hrs
07 30 Hrs - 18 00 Hrs
Sunday & Public Holiday
07 30 Hrs – 16 00 Hrs
The Fortis Clinique Darné Pharmacy is committed to providing a high quality service to all our customers by adhering to strict control policies.
Located on the ground floor of the hospital, close to our Emergency Department, it not only caters for inpatients but also for the general public (outpatients). The pharmacy caters for an extensive category of products in the pharmacy for various treatments available at Fortis Clinique Darné.
Our pharmacy is manned by competent pharmacists who are always available to provide any advice and answer to any questions that you may have. It is easily accessible with ample car parking space at the front and the back of the hospital.
TIPS: The dos and don’ts of medications
- Ask the doctor and the pharmacist about potential side effects and drug interactions with the medicines that you have been prescribed.
- Store your medications in a cool dry place. Sun or bright light can affect medications over time.
- Do report any unusual side effects of your medication.
- Leave your medications in their original bottle. Never switch them around or use a monthly medication organizer for many medications at once. You may soon forget which tablet is in a compartment, especially if they look similar.
- If you are going away on vacation and leaving the country, carry your medications in their original containers with clear labels so the contents are easily identifiable. Always make sure to carry your prescription along.
- Do have someone with you when you take medications for the first time so that they may monitor any allergies or reactions and can seek medical help if needed.
- Always read the label for clear instructions.
- Do not ever give your medications to anyone for any reason.
- Do not drive until you know the side effects of new medications.
- Do not drink alcohol with medications.
- Do not increase your medication on your own.
These tips are NOT intended to provide you with medical advice. You should consult your doctor for any advice.
To provide professional health services in a caring and friendly environment